Sep 17, 2009

SECRET EXPERIMENT














Ok, I think I found the perfect location for my big money making plan!















Wow, this place is even bigger from inside! All the secret passages and corridors...















Now that I set up my equipment and laptop and tuned in my antenna I can start the experiment. Great, it's all working out as planed! From now on I wont have to worry 'bout money ever again...bipbip...what's this noise?











...bipbip..bipbip..bipbip...
Oh no, it's the alarm clock.
Damn it! Just another dream.



3 comments:

  1. Adorei o blog e os desenhos estão fabulosos. Você é o máximo! Sem antena já era formidável. Com antena está ainda melhor. Morro de saudades. Parabéns!!! Keep going. Love and big hug. Vemonos breve?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muito criativo e original! Os cenários e o personagem nos permitem desreprimir a imaginação... O Markus Antenakus é muito carismático, consquista a atenção. Felicitações pela criação! Patrícia Takaki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muito obrigado por visitarem meu blog e pelos comentarios encorajadores!!!

    ReplyDelete